Sunday, October 6, 2013

Baby Shower Card and Gift Card Holder

Yesterday was Nancy's (from Nanny's Pansy Patch) daughter's baby shower.  This is the card I made for the expectant mommy and daddy.  I hope it at least resembles a diaper bag since that's what I was going for!  The "diaper bag" was actually a purse from SVG Cuts that I cut with my Silhouette.  It opens from the bottom.  The bib, crown and teddy bear were cuts purchased from the Silhouette store.  Card stock was Stampin Up, ribbon, dsp, brads from my stash.  The Princess Castle gift card holder below was also from SVG Cuts - ribbon,  CS, ink, label and rhinestones from Stampin Up.
It was a perfect bright sunny day for a baby shower.  The food and restaurant were teriffic and I'm sure the new mommy and daddy loved all the beautiful gifts they received. Be sure to stop by Nanny's Pansy Patch to see the adorable card Nancy made for her daughter.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment