Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Birthday Gift Box






A friend asked me to make a gift box and card for a Halloween Birthday party.  I decorated the top and three sides.  I neglected to photograph the finished card - I hate when I do that!  Anyway, above are photos of the decorated box, also the envelope.

Stampin Up Supplies:

Extra Large Gift Box - Holiday Catalog
Witches Brew DSP - Holiday Catalog
Black Chevron Ribbon
Gift Bow Die
Rosette Die
Envelope Punch Board (for 4 x 8 card)
Black Cardstock
Bat Punch (retired)
Circle Punch
Circle Framelits (for crescent moon)
Basic Gray CS and Vellum for moon
Staz On Black Ink

Non SU:
Ghosts #2 Bigz Die
Silhouette Cameo and images: Graveyard scene, Black Cat
Little Ghost on top - Old Jolee embellishment

The box was stuffed with black tissue paper and was the perfect width to hold the gift card and envelope.  This was soooooo much fun to make!

Thanks for visiting today.

Denise







No comments:

Post a Comment