Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Photopolymer Thank You

I needed a thank you card for my fabulous and very loved pet sitter.  I saw a similar card over at  simplestampin.com and loved it.  I made mine a thank you card and added a little dog and cat brad from my stash - they came from the eyelet outlet at a local stamp show.  I love the new photopolymer stamps from Stampin Up.  The "thank you" sentiment I used from that set has little hearts underlining it - perfect for my card.  This was a very quick and easy card to make.  Mary Fish from Stampin Pretty did a video on making the paw print. You'll find the video here.

Supplies:
CS:  Whisper White, Early Espresso
Stamps:  Photopolymer Another Thank You
Ink:  Early Espresso
Accessories:  Heart Framelits, Small Oval punch
Other:  Dog and Cat brads

Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for visiting today.

Denise 


No comments:

Post a Comment