Monday, March 2, 2015

Irresistibly Yours Butterflies

The Irresistibly Yours dsp is so versatile.  It is paired with the butterflies from Papillon Potpourri.  The technique can be found on France Martin's blog here.  After stamping the butterflies I used a dauber to add a touch of calypso coral to them for a little pop of color.

Supplies:
CS -  Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Stamps - Papillon Potpourri, Petite Pairs (sentiment)
Ink - Memento Black, So Saffron, Calypso Coral
Other - Calypso Coral Seam Binding, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Pearls

I happy with the way my first try at this technique turned out.  I hope you like it too.  Thanks for stopping in today.

Denise


1 comment:

  1. Simply beautiful! I love the colors and that technique is awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete