Tuesday, March 3, 2015

A Bootiful Occasion


I made this card for a special friend on the opposite coast.  I remember her birthday every year but somehow the card never gets sent!  This year will be different.  This card is for her and will be going out in the mail this week.  I've used Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder and Whisper White as the base cardstock colors.  They were colored with my Wisteria Wonder Blendability marker.  And the sentiments were stamped in Elegant Eggplant Classic ink.

Other Supplies:
Silver Glimmer Paper
Stars Framelits
Itty Bitty Accents Punch
Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
Large Oval Punch
Organza Ribbon
1/8 Silver Ribbon
Woodgrain Embossing Folder
Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder
Wisteria Wonder Blendabilities
And Many More (happy birthday sentiment inside)
Bootiful Occasions (boots and sentiment on front)

Thanks for visiting today.  We are in for some more nasty, cold, dreary weather here in eastern PA for the next few days.  Spring can not come soon enough!  I hope your weather is better than ours!

Denise


1 comment:

  1. What a cute card! I love the colors and the touches of glitter are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete