Monday, August 4, 2014

Traveler Meets the World

I knew the minute I saw the Traveler stamp set I had to have it!  The images have a vintage feel and would make great retirement cards or "Bon Voyage" cards as I've done here.  I also plan to use the Traveler set to scrapbook some of my own vacation trips!   This card is pretty straight forward.  It's 5 1/4" sq.  The main technique is masking.  I'm really happy with the way it turned out.  I hope you like it too.

Supplies:

Stamps:  Traveler, World Map, Life's Adventure (SU Hostess set 2014/15)
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon, Very Vanilla
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Lost Lagoon
Other:  Circle Framelits (for the mask), Candy Dots, Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits,
Ribbon: Natural Chevron Ribbon, Lost Lagoon Stiched Satin Ribbon

Thanks for stopping in today!

Denise






No comments:

Post a Comment