Thursday, March 6, 2014

Spring Card in a Box

This card in a box was soooo much fun to make!  I wasn't sure I wanted to make one but I'm glad I did.  And I really like how this one turned out considering it's my first one.  Me and little tiny things do not see eye to eye if you know what I mean!  Thank goodness for punches and dies.  I haven't put a sentiment (other than Happy Spring) on it yet.  I'll wait until I know how I'm going to use it.  Below is a close up photo.

Supplies:

DSP:  Gingham Garden
CS: Strawberry Slush, Pear Pizzazz, Rose Red, Garden Green, Daffodil Delight, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Island Indigo
Other:  Bitty Banner die, The hot air balloon was cut with my Silhouette Cameo.  
The trees were a punch I've had in my stash for years.  The bunnies, fence, tulips and flowers on the trees were non-SU dies.  The grass was a Martha Stewart punch.  Happy Spring was computer generated onto the Bitty Banner flag.

I hope you like it.  I think I'll make more of these!  Thanks for visiting today. 

Denise


1 comment: