Monday, February 3, 2014

Stippled Blossoms Just Because

Stippled Blossoms is one of my favorite Stampin Up sets.  I used it to make my own background layer - stamping randomly with the blossoms and leaves.  I was inspired by this beautiful card at LW Designs.  Stamped extra blossoms and leaves, cut them out and placed them with dimensionals.  The sentiment Just Because is from another of my favorite sets called A Dozen Thoughts.  It was stamped on Whisper White in Pool Party ink, cut out and layered onto Pool Party CS.  The ends were flagged with my paper ships.

Supplies:
Stamps: Stippled Blossoms, A Dozen Thoughts
CS: Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Wild Wasabi, Gumball Greeen, Pool Party
Other: Pearl Basic Jewels, Bitty Butterfly Punch, dimensionals

Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping in today.

Denise



           

No comments:

Post a Comment