Monday, December 3, 2012

Snowmen Tea Lights







It's been a while since I posted.  Computer issues and sick puppy issues are the main reason but.....I'm back now.  And I have been playing with my Christmas stuff!  In the first photo are adorable snowmen tea lights that I made for dinner place settings on Christmas Day. I first saw these at Inking Idaho.  You can find the instructions for them there along with instructions for the cute little box. 

Since I struggle with bows I put pearls on the ribbon trim scarf instead.  Also for the bottom I first punched a 1 1/4 circle punch and then centered the cut out circle opening in a two inch scallop circle punch.  That leaves an opening to replace the battery and to turn the tea light switch on and off.

Sick puppy was the man Snickers.  He needed emergency surgery for bladder stones and is finally getting back to his normal very vocal self again. 

I'm going to make my Christmas cards this year and actually send them.....so I better get started.

Thanks for stopping in today.

Denise





No comments:

Post a Comment