Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Gently Falling Hybrid


I didn't have the exact sentiment I wanted for this card so I turned to MDS2.  I was so happy I found what I needed there.  The sentiment is a combination of two MDS images.  I keep discovering new ways to use this program.  The stamped leaf is from Gently Falling a 2-step stamping set.  I stamped the outline image in Chocolate Chip (stamped off once) and then followed up with the solid image in More Mustard.  After stamping I daubered on some Cajun Craze.  The Very Vanilla piece is adhered with Dimensionals.  I was going for clean and simple.  It works for me.

CS: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Cajun Craze
Brads:  Neutrals Collection
Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting today.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful!! I love the stamped leaf!! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Playtime :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Paper Playtime DT

    ReplyDelete