Friday, March 20, 2015

Summer Silhouettes Flower Patch

Spring is coming, Spring is coming....not soon enough however!  We had a lovely 60 degree day last Tuesday but alas we are back to the 40's again....sigh.  So to encourage the weather man I did some flowers for today's post.  I've been watching watercolor videos and decided to use my Stampin Up products to create today's A2 card.  Truth be told the watercolor piece started out bigger.  My nimble (not) fingers smeared ink on a portion of it...dang!  So I cut it down and changed my layout!  All in all I was happy with the way it turned out. 

Products:
 Coastal Cabana, Very Vanilla and Watercolor cardstock
Bordering Blooms, Summer Silhouettes and Flower Patch (sentiment)
Coastal Cabana SAB ribbon, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Banner Thinlit (Circle card Thinlit set)

Hope Spring is right around the corner where you are!  Thanks for stopping in today.

Denise





1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty Denise! I love the watercolor look, great colors and design! Hope that it brings spring your way soon. :)

    ReplyDelete