Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A Wetlands Work of Art!

I saw this card on Pinterest for inspiration.  This is my take on it.  The Work of Art and the Wetlands stamp sets are two of my favorite Stampin Up stamp sets.  The possibilities are endless!  This is the card we made last week.  My friends Nancy from Nanny's Pansy Patch and Martha who visits her family here in PA every summer come over here once a week during the summer months for some stamping fun.  If you notice there is a little "Gorgeous Grunge" on this card too.  Can't tell you how much I love that set!  Martha plans to make multiples of this card to earn money for charity. She suggested using a sea shell in place of the button.  Great idea!  And now thanks to Martha, Nancy and I have some sea shells to use in the future.  This card is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4.

Supplies:

Stamps:  Wetlands, Work of Art, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:  Marina Mist, Baked Brown Sugar, Early Espresso
CS:  Wh. White, Marina Mist, Baked Brown Sugar
Other:  Linen Thread, Neutrals Collection Button

Have a great day and Happy Stamping!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment